| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Recife in December is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- In December there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry with periodic rain. Only 65mm (2.6in) of water is dropped across on average 6 days.
- The heavens above Recife are moderately sunny having an average of a pleasing 8:00 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 12:35 long with an average length of 12:34.
- There are approximately 4:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Recife December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Recife, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Recife:
- Macau, Brazil - 377.3 kms (234.4 miles) NNW
- Ceara Mirim, Brazil - 272.5 kms (169.3 miles) NNW
- Apodi, Brazil - 415.4 kms (258.1 miles) NW
- Florania, Brazil - 300.3 kms (186.6 miles) NW
- Sao Goncalo, Brazil - 391.5 kms (243.3 miles) WNW
- Campina Grande, Brazil - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- Surubim, Brazil - 91.3 kms (56.8 miles) WNW
- Triunfo, Brazil - 354.9 kms (220.6 miles) W
- Monteiro, Brazil - 237.5 kms (147.6 miles) W
- Arco Verde, Brazil - 241.9 kms (150.3 miles) W
- Floresta, Brazil - 406.4 kms (252.6 miles) W
- Garanhuns, Brazil - 198.9 kms (123.6 miles) WSW
- Paulo Afonso, Brazil - 392.5 kms (243.9 miles) WSW
- Palmeira Dos Indios, Brazil - 250.3 kms (155.5 miles) SW
- Maceio, Brazil - 199.3 kms (123.8 miles) SSW
- Aracaju, Brazil - 395.4 kms (245.7 miles) SW