| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Recife in September is fairly hot at 24.6 °C (76.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.1 °C (82.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly dry with rain now and again. Some 122.5mm (4.8in) of fluid is deposited during on average 11 days.
- In September the heavens above Recife are reasonably fine having an average of a detectable 6:29 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:58 long and the longest day is 12:11 long with an average length of 12:04.
- There are approximately 5:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Recife September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Recife, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Recife:
- Macau, Brazil - 377.3 kms (234.4 miles) NNW
- Ceara Mirim, Brazil - 272.5 kms (169.3 miles) NNW
- Apodi, Brazil - 415.4 kms (258.1 miles) NW
- Florania, Brazil - 300.3 kms (186.6 miles) NW
- Sao Goncalo, Brazil - 391.5 kms (243.3 miles) WNW
- Campina Grande, Brazil - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- Surubim, Brazil - 91.3 kms (56.8 miles) WNW
- Triunfo, Brazil - 354.9 kms (220.6 miles) W
- Monteiro, Brazil - 237.5 kms (147.6 miles) W
- Arco Verde, Brazil - 241.9 kms (150.3 miles) W
- Floresta, Brazil - 406.4 kms (252.6 miles) W
- Garanhuns, Brazil - 198.9 kms (123.6 miles) WSW
- Paulo Afonso, Brazil - 392.5 kms (243.9 miles) WSW
- Palmeira Dos Indios, Brazil - 250.3 kms (155.5 miles) SW
- Maceio, Brazil - 199.3 kms (123.8 miles) SSW
- Aracaju, Brazil - 395.4 kms (245.7 miles) SW